Rebozo Massage Treatment
The rebozo massage is a unique, three part treatment which will dissolve tension, ease joint stiffness and take you to a deep place of healing within yourself. It has the effect of –
- Calming everything down
- Confirming your boundaries
- Allowing you to go deep within
- Giving you safety and containment
Head and shoulders
Lying on your back, your shoulders and head are gently massaged with a unique ‘emptying’ massage to start your journey into a state of soft relaxation. Following this, your head is contained in the strong fabric and rolled from side to side, to allow your neck to safely release.
Shoulders and Hips
The rebozo is wrapped like a hammock to rock, roll and stretch out your tired limbs, used appropriately on your legs this will also release your hips and lower back.
Closing the bones
To complete the treatment, you are carefully wrapped by four rebozos to tuban your head, swathe your shoulders, settle your pelvis back home, ground your feet and ankles. Here you are given time to let go within yourself while resting in the safe containment of the shawls, before being quietly released.
The treatment can be adapted to allow for any issues or personal preferences, but it is perfect
- After you’ve had your baby
- If you have lost a baby or are grieving
- If you are suffering from stress around your fertility
- After any overwhelming experience
- When you’ve lost your centre
- For women who suffer from PMT