Join me![one_half padding=”30px 30px 30px 30px”]
If you’re looking for ways to soothe your nervous system and come home to yourself, I have a wealth of helpful resources available for you to use, including:
- Menstrual charts
- Moon charts
- Pelvic floor care
- Self-care abdominal massage instructions
- Guided meditations – heart-womb
- Yoga Nidras
- Written and audio instructions for bump massage
My email list are the first people to know about the monthly low-cost sessions I offer to raise funds for various charities.
If you’d like to download any of these for free, click ‘Yes Please!’ below and you’ll be taken to my secret stash. You don’t even have to sign up to my email list to get your eyes on the good stuff, you can just grab the goodies and run.
The Woman Kind Facebook community is a safe space for you to lean in, drop your bundle and share where you’re at with like-minded women. Together with my partner in kindness, Leora Leboff, we are very proud of this group which is dedicated to helping you to be kinder to yourself. There are:
- Cycle check-ins
- Info about the full and dark moon
- The Rahhh thread where you can park what’s annoying you
- Musings on menopause mayhem
- Intention setting
- And a band of awesome women to back you up
It’s that very rare thing, a genuine haven of kindness on social media. It would be lovely to see you there so if this is your thing, click ‘say hi’ below.