Is this you?
- Your website is looking gorgeous now it has a few pages describing your services.
- You feel a under-confident; does it really stand out from other therapists in your area?
- You want to promote yourself in an authentic, non-cheesy way.
- Maybe you’ve written a few blogs but lost your mojo or feel like no one ever reads them.
- You feel you’re you keeping yourself small because your website doesn’t reflect the full power of your work.
- The whole tech business sends you into a spin and leaves you frazzled.
- You want to build awareness of your therapy but struggle to explain it in words ordinary people understand.
- Social media feels like a stupid waste of time.
I have been there myself and made many more mistakes, but I have found a system that works, which can support you too, in fact …
I made this course for therapists just like you!
I bet when you trained, you expected a blissful life of healing and supporting your clients, but never imagined of the amount of admin, website stuff and techy-madness you’d be faced with every week! Isn’t blogging just adding more stuff to you should-do list?
Here’s how blogging could transform your practice…
- Clients can see you’re an expert they can trust
- Your Google ranking improves and more clients-to-be visit your site
- And they spend longer there
- You can educate and inform your clients
- You’ll generate more referrals from colleagues
- Your Facebook page becomes a shop window to showcase your website in a non-pushy way!
- You’ll build relationships with your future clients
- You can expand your practice and help more people
- Put up your prices to reflect the value of what you do
- And attract more clients!
Here's What You'll Get
- Learn how to improve your website’s visibility on search engines
- Plan out your blogging to support your goals – so you don’t get stressed
- Learn how to structure your posts for maximum attention
- Get the low-down on finding great images and graphics
- How to align your blogging with your dream practice.
- Ace tools to streamline the process and make it super-easy to promote your posts on social media (they’re mostly free!).
- Get Kate’s brilliant ideas for easy blog posts for non-writers – your potential clients will love to share them.
- Be able to reach a wider audience
- Defeat (or at least reassure) your demons
- Make a checklist of places to promote your blog
- Find out how often you need to blog
- How to build your reputation and reach a wider audience through blogging.
- On-going support from me in our friendly Facebook group (which is great for networking too!)
The world needs your voice!
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?”
– Marianne Williamson
As therapists we have a powerful calling to heal and support people, but when we turn this calling into our work, we can face all sorts of conflicts and difficulties.
The very sensitivity and quietness that makes us great at what we do, can hold us back from having a voice online. A voice that will be heard by our potential clients as being humane, knowledgeable, compassionate and trustworthy.
I believe that the world needs to hear your take on health and healing and at Blogging for Therapists I can give you the tools you need to make this happen.
The training consists of video, downloadable notes for you to use at your own pace and refer to when you need to and a workbook to help you find your unique path. All this material has come from my own experience of conquering the online world and learning from my (many) mistakes. You can save yourself time, money and stress by profiting from my experience!
Blogging doesn’t have to be hard when it comes from the heart!
What makes this course so brilliant?
How To Blog To Attract More Clients will give you all the information you need to get your blog going with the minimum of fuss. Plus…
- It’s at your own pace, so you can fit it into your schedule.
- If you get stuck you can ask questions in the comments and I’ll help, if you’re still stuck there’s the secret Facebook group and if that doesn’t get what you want I can answer questions by phone or email.
- There’s no waffle, I get straight to the point.
- You get lifetime access so you can go back as often as you like.
- You will also get access to all the up-dates and bonuses as they go live in the future.
- There are videos that show how to do the techy stuff that you can go back and use for reference.
- As well as the videos, the information can be downloaded as pdf’s if you prefer a text based approach.
- I respect your time and space; there’s no irritating up-sales or promotion contained on the training.
- I add all my cheatsheets and checklists to the bonuses so you have a magnificent resource at your finger tips!
What they say…
Laura Sandilands, Pregnancy Pilates Instructor and Birth Educator
“It was brilliant, perfect for blogging amateurs just like me. It really is such a rare combination….. to find a talented therapist combined with an online whizz. Someone who can completely relate to our needs. In one hour I honestly learnt more than I have in the past five years, trying to figure things out for myself. Definitely a tutorial you should all go for.”
On Blogging for Therapists
Vanessa Barker, Postnatal Fitness
On ‘How to Blog to Attract More Clients’
“Fantastic workshop – Jam packed with very useful information, presented in an uplifting and inspiring way. I feel excited about starting to put what I have learnt into action!”
On ‘How To Blog To Attract More Clients’
Click on the questions to find your answers!
I've got no time
Each section has short videos that explain each task, so it’s easy to fit them into your working life. I mean how much time have you spend scrolling through fb today? 10 mins? 40 mins? If you’re used that time to work through the course, your website could be sparkling and attracting new clients next month!
Purchasing the training will give you access to it for as long as you need it, so you can buy now and use it when you have the time to work through it. You’ll also get access to all the new updates and bonuses as they go live.
I don't want to invest in another course I can't complete
This workshop is not another formula imposed by someone else, it’s all about you choosing how you work from the inside out. The workbook helps you to create your own unique, sustainable plan for your blogging that makes success possible. Once you’ve completed How To Blog To Attract More Clients, you’ll have a structure that is sustainable and effective to expand your practice and support more people.
There’s also a friendly Facebook group where you can get inspiration, encouragement and share your work.
I can find out how to blog for free!
I totally get that when you’re struggling to build a practice, £49 can seem a lot and the information is all out there on the Internet, it’s true. But How To Blog To Attract More Clients has all the information in one place, delivered without jargon and it’s perfect for non-techie therapists; because I work in your world, I get the issues you are facing. You haven’t had time to figure that stuff out for yourself because you’ve got loads on. There is also the support in the Facebook group where I can answer all your questions and other friendly therapists to encourage you too!
What if I am already blogging?
This course goes way deeper and give you all the (mostly free!) tools, tips and tricks to save you time and make your work more visible.
I don't want to spend more time on my computer!
Can it help me get engagement on Facebook?
How long do I get access to the course for?
What is the cost?
The cost is £49 and you have unlimited access to the course.
Sounds great! When do I get access?
That’s fantastic! As soon as your payment is complete you’ll have access to the entire course.